1. These general sales conditions are agreed between Sociedade Agrícola Quinta do Javali Lda, with headquarters at Lugar da Ribeira, Nagoselo do Douro, 5130-909 S. João da Pesqueira, and people who wish to make purchases through the website of internet "Quinta do Javali Store" www.quintadojavali.com/store, designated by Customers.
2. The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all the necessary information to the user on the ordering, sale, payment and delivery modalities of purchases made on the Quinta do Javali website "www.quintadojavali.com/store.
3. The payment methods available on the Quinta do Javali website are by reference Multibanco.
4. All items available at the Quinta do Javali store, have marked the sales price with VAT included at the legal rate in force.
5. To the value of the products add the value of the shipping costs, which will appear clearly at the end and before confirming your order.
6. In the case of lost shipments, Quinta do Javali refunds the customer the full amount of the order. If the order is returned to Quinta do Javali, due to a wrong, insufficient address, or if it has not been picked up at the Post Office by the Customer in time, the reshipment will only be made after a new payment of shipping costs.
7. If items are out of stock, customers will be promptly informed and refunded the full amount of items that are not delivered.
8. Customers will be able to return defective items, in which case they will be reimbursed for the full value of the items and the respective shipping charges. Only articles that are in the same condition as they were sent will be accepted.
9. The client has the right to terminate the contract within 14 days, without the need to indicate any reason.
The period to exercise your right to freely terminate the contract and therefore decide that you do not want the items purchased, expires 15 days from the day following the day on which the Customer purchases or a third party indicated by you, the physical possession of the items .
In order to exercise your right of free resolution, you must communicate your decision by letter to Quinta do Javali or by email to email@example.com. In order for the period for the free termination of the contract to be respected, it is sufficient that your communication regarding the exercise of the right of free termination is sent before the end of the termination period. "
In case of termination of this contract, the amount paid for the items will be refunded to the customer, without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed of his decision. We make the refund using the same payment method you used for the initial transaction.
The customer will have to bear the costs of returning the items.
You must return or deliver to our store, the address of which is above, without undue delay and no later than 14 days after informing us of the free termination of the contract. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were sent.
10. The Client may submit its complaints to Sociedade Agrícola Quinta do Javali Lda, headquartered at Lugar da Ribeira, Nagoselo do Douro, 5130-909 S. João da Pesqueira, or electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. In the event of a dispute, the client may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity: Porto Consumer Information and Arbitration Center (CICAP), headquartered at Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6, 4050-225 , Porto. More information on the Consumer Portal: www.consumidor.pt.